Google seems to be on a completely wrong track when it comes to managing the Google play app store. The fact that there is poor security/usability for consumers on Google play store is a clear indication that google may not be interested in Android as much as we think it is.
- There are no good guidelines on quality.
- Each application looks completely different from another. There is no consistency or uniformity.
- Some apps are just so stupid that they have ads coming in front of text box so you cant see what you are typing.
- There is no way to close browser once you have opened it.
- You can create a app that scans through the phone’s SD card and steal some vital info. the user wouldn’t even know. As google takes granted that user already agrees to it when he installs the app. No one knows what a app can really do until you use it.
- There are brain-dead comments by people. while most of them look like spam some are ratings given 5/5 with a comment that “This app does not work….“. There is no comment moderation either.
- Searching applications is like Duh!! … “Search by title”.
Well there are lot more issues that i can state here, you would have already known if you have been using the play store. In my opinion this is one day turn out to be a huge PROBLEM in the android mobile ecosystem as time passes. Then there will be no way to curb it back. But then that’s just what i think….. If you think otherwise please share with me.
RTMPWorld.com is launching a web based service for recording/playing videos/audios using standard webcam-microphone devices. This service will enable standard websites , blogs and video sharing sites to enable their visitors to communicate with video/audio medias rather than standard text.
Keeping in mind standards we have designed our service to keep up with upcoming technologies like HTML5, while keeping standards with Adobe Flash. You will be able to “Record once and playback anywhere“.
Some of the key features of the service are:
- Build your own recorder configuration.
- Create multiple configurations for different domains
- Flash and HTML5 support for playback of recorded content
- Zero dependency : You can download your recorded content to your web-server
- Get video delivered to your server automatically after its processed.
- Get notifications with parameters of New recording, Deleted recording…
- Vast range of plans to choose from.
- Short & simple REST API accompanied with PHP class to make requests and parse responses with almost no effort at all.
- Lowest pricing structure ever with great plans and support for custom plans !!
- Publish once playback anywhere.. Desktop, Notebook, Smartphones, Tablets ….
And much much more…
If you are a webmaster or a casual blogger or have a youtube clone that you want to enable user driven media content on. Get in touch with us at:
sales[ at ]flashvisions.com or make your inquiries using our query form here.
A glitch is iPhone’s alarm system managed to slow down the new year for many iPhone users, as they overslept due to a failure in the IOS 4 alarm system. Its a pity that as devices get more and more complex, manufacturers fail to make even the simplest things perfectly. Apple has said that a fix is in work.
This is the second incident, after apple products were found to have the most number of security flaws declaring it to be the world leader in security flaws. While the mac community continues to plow at Adobe’s Flash platform, at every given opportunity, i Products are starting to prevail manufacturing defects, at a steady pace. Read more about it at New York Times.