Flash player on mobile devices is finally showing signs of fruits. For many of those who wanted to doubted the future of flash, the implementations of Flash player 10.1 will be a eye opener. Dave Zuverink has written a nice article on the Adobe Dev Net that explains designing RIA for mobile devices. Dave Zuverink currently leads the development efforts of slider framework at Adobe. With the forthcoming of powerful hardware as the snap dragon chip, and the evolution of Flash player 10.1 in browser and mobile AIR, looks like every phone will be more capable than iPhone in a the near future.
- How to detect the bitrate of a live stream in Red5 or Red5 Pro
- Detect if the stream being published to Wowza is an SRT stream or not.
- Read a text file from Wowza’s conf directory
- Checking Stream Latency using embedded Timecode in OBS (Hindi)
- CoWIN automation using selenium, AWS cloud and custom android app
Actionscript 3.0 Adobe AIR Advertising Air Android ant media server Apple automation bitrate Flash Flash Media Server Flash Player 10.1 freebies google Grahil hardware communication HTC iot iPhone Java live streaming Mobile Native Extension Native Extensions News nginx NLP Open broadcaster raspberry pi raspberry pi live streaming raspberry pi management Red5 Red5 Pro Red5pro reusable RTMP selenium Streaming system management Video Video Recorder WebRTC Wowza Wowza media server Wowza Streaming engine
-- "All about streaming & media servers "
© 2024 Flashvisions. All rights reserved - Mobile View