From Dominick Accattato’s site , you can see that a good documentation is available as a video on using the Red5 plugin with eclipse for faster and easier Red5 application development. This is great news for all those who ran away just by the thought of setting a Red5 application. The Red5 plugin will get installed into a J2EE version of Eclipse. I personally use Eclipse Galileo. To know more about the plugin and tracking the red5 development, keep up with the Red5 developer’s series on youtube.
- How to detect the bitrate of a live stream in Red5 or Red5 Pro
- Detect if the stream being published to Wowza is an SRT stream or not.
- Read a text file from Wowza’s conf directory
- Checking Stream Latency using embedded Timecode in OBS (Hindi)
- CoWIN automation using selenium, AWS cloud and custom android app
Actionscript 3.0 Adobe AIR Advertising Air Android ant media server Apple automation bitrate Flash Flash Media Server Flash Player 10.1 freebies google Grahil hardware communication HTC iot iPhone Java live streaming Mobile Native Extension Native Extensions News nginx NLP Open broadcaster raspberry pi raspberry pi live streaming raspberry pi management Red5 Red5 Pro Red5pro reusable RTMP selenium Streaming system management Video Video Recorder WebRTC Wowza Wowza media server Wowza Streaming engine
© 2023 Flashvisions. All rights reserved - Mobile View