FLPlayer is a OSMF based simple application for playing flash based live video streaming content to android devices. FLPlayer works with popular streaming servers like Flash media server, Wowza media server or Red5 media server to play live video content. FLPlayer is suitable for both business to consumer redistribution and/or first hand usage.
- July 13, 2014
- Actionscript 3.0, Air, AIR Extensions, Android, Commercial, Java, Mobile, OSMF, Red5, RTMP
- Actionscript 3.0, Adobe AIR, Advertising, Air, Android, Flash Player 11, freebies, HTC, Native Extension, OSMF, reusable, RTMP, Streaming, Video, Wowza
- August 21, 2012
- Actionscript 3.0, Air, AIR Extensions, Android, Mobile
- Actionscript 3.0, Adobe AIR, Air, Android, Flash, Google Play, HTC, Mobile
Very excited that finally Compose is out on Android marketplace. Compose is a application designed for creating e-greetings and fun messages to share with friends and family. With a full multi-touch gesture based environment, compose lets you use simple drag-drop notion to bring your imagination to reality. (more…)
- May 19, 2012
- Actionscript 3.0, Commercial, General
- Actionscript 3.0, Flash, Flash Player 10.1, Flash Player 11, Flex 4, OSMF, Streaming, Video
Videopp is a new site in the line of business that megavideo used to be. While Megavideo has been wrapped up by the FBI in US, new sites like videopp are coming up to take advantage of this situation. As a flash developer i am curious to learn how these sites work. So i have been at cracking some loopholes that i will like to share here.
- April 23, 2012
- Actionscript 3.0, Air, Android, Mobile
- Actionscript 3.0, Air, Android, Flash, HTC, Mobile
Last week i have been getting some insights on using Adobe AIR on Android. While most of the experiences were pleasant, there were times when i wished things could have been simpler.But then again there is a long way to go for both Adobe AIR and me on mobile devices.
In this article we will see how to deal with a mobile device camera’s autofocus feature using actionscript 3. (more…)
Hi Rajdeep. This is AWSOME. I am still experimenting but It would seem this would solve the…