RTMPWORLD is proud to announce the first official version of Web Media Live Encoder HD !!. Yes its in store now !
No longer do you have to compromise on broadcast quality, just because its web based application. Get the full taste of High definition quality without barriers. WMLE HD opens up a new generation of broadcasting capabilities on the web for personal and commercial broadcasting sites. Stop spending huge amounts on desktop broadcasting tools and get your site a refreshing clarity with the new H264AVC codec.
Oh! well believe it or not its on the verge of that. After a much appreciated effort from Steve jobs to prove that their devices couldn’t play flash because flash was buggy, the truth has come out rather remarkably… i devices cannot play flash …not today not tomorrow not ever…
What this means:
Remember HTML5 is suppose to be a standard. In the quick near future if HTML5 cannot seriously mature to its expected level.. even 2020 is too quick to bet on that technology. All investments made on HTML5 are going to be wasted if you cannot (more…)
Web Media Live Encoder 1.3
Web Media Live Encoder, introduces the first version of streaming intelligence a technology that lets your swf broadcaster monitor and control different aspects of broadcast quality automatically. So now you can stop worrying about making best use of your webcam settings for online broadcasting for both RTMP and P2P protocols.
Web Media Live Encoder provides auto *bandwidth detection and manual preset selection to help you select the best possible quality for broadcast. If however you still get lost, don’t worry! WMLE’s AutoSense feature will invoke the streaming intelligence to your rescue. And as you sit back and engage yourself in a exciting an fun-filled broadcast session, WMLE will adjust your broadcast quality in real-time to make your broadcast experience an impact.
Most web-cam software on the web, just apply quality setting one time before the broadcast begins. Some are even worse to have same setting for all users… imagine that!! However we believe that people and their environments are unique in many ways. Further they evolve continually as life changes every moment. Considering this WMLE’s AutoSense makes special adjustments for each broadcast moment in real-time… making each each video motion a memorable portrait.
- improved presets
- New Design
- Streaming Intelligence controls broadcast to auto-adjust quality for you in real-time
- Enable/Disable preview options
- Allow/Disallow changes to settings – user lockout
- Auto Select preset for user on application startup
- Documentation (Updated!)
We encourage you to register at rtmpworld.com and try out out WMLE demo and much more….
Try WMLE: http://wmle.flashvisions.com/
Download WMLE: http://rtmpworld.com/downloads/commercial-product-downloads
RTMPWorld.com is launching a web based service for recording/playing videos/audios using standard webcam-microphone devices. This service will enable standard websites , blogs and video sharing sites to enable their visitors to communicate with video/audio medias rather than standard text.
Keeping in mind standards we have designed our service to keep up with upcoming technologies like HTML5, while keeping standards with Adobe Flash. You will be able to “Record once and playback anywhere“.
Some of the key features of the service are:
- Build your own recorder configuration.
- Create multiple configurations for different domains
- Flash and HTML5 support for playback of recorded content
- Zero dependency : You can download your recorded content to your web-server
- Get video delivered to your server automatically after its processed.
- Get notifications with parameters of New recording, Deleted recording…
- Vast range of plans to choose from.
- Short & simple REST API accompanied with PHP class to make requests and parse responses with almost no effort at all.
- Lowest pricing structure ever with great plans and support for custom plans !!
- Publish once playback anywhere.. Desktop, Notebook, Smartphones, Tablets ….
And much much more…
If you are a webmaster or a casual blogger or have a youtube clone that you want to enable user driven media content on. Get in touch with us at:
sales[ at ]flashvisions.com or make your inquiries using our query form here.